But this isn't what I had in mind....
Does anyone local have some clippers I can borrow? I let him have at it (because I am soooo not uptight like I am always accused of being). But I didn't anticipate him going right to the scalp on the very top center part of his head. Luckily he grows hair like it's going out of style (and I have 2 full weeks until school pictures :)
3 comments:
Ok Super Mom...are you trying to win some award for the most posts in one day?!?! Sheesh - you win already!!
My suggestion on the squirrel - get a BB gun!! It looks black...ick - extra evil.
Ohhhh, you are brave!!!!!!!!!! My littlest lady has very long beautiful hair and a friend told me she had a dream that I had cut my daughter's hair into a mullet. I hid all the scissors....
Hilarious... it reminds me of when I cut off my bangs to 1mm long a week before my grade one photos.
Post a Comment