Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Color of Babies

C: Mom, do you think when we get our baby it can have skin like mine?
Me: Well honey, I think the baby will have browner skin, like *****. Why do you ask?
C: Well if the baby has brown skin, then no one will know it is my baby because it won't look like me.
Me: Oh, so you want to make sure everyone knows it is your baby?
C: Yeah!
Me: Well we could get you a shirt that says "I'm the big brother", so everyone would know that it is your baby.
C: Yeah, we should get the baby a shirt too that says "I'm the baby" and you can have one that says "Mommy"

1 comment:

The Gresham Clan said...

What an adorable boy you have!! I read your last few posts and you crack me up with the internet :)! We just switched to the high speed too b/c I'm so tired of spending unneeded time at the computer :)! Also, I loved the post on the Slum Drs. I SOOO wish we could have gone. Next year, we'll keep our eyes open for it and plan ahead so that we can save up. Glad you got to see our friends :). Hope the waiting is going ok...

Kristin