.jpg)
And if there are any trolls that just stumbled upon my blog...they all have their skivies on so lighten up.
It all started with the little one. But soon Natalie asked if she could come in too.And before we knew it, the two big'uns just had to get in on the splashy action.
Oh boy, it looks like big brother has a little competition...
3 comments:
Love it!!!!!! love bathtub pics :)
Oh boy...Elyse will be jealous when she sees the last picture. ha ha :) Looks like her man is taken. lol
I think Nat takes a little bit of joy in getting ALL the attention, don't you?
Thanks again for having them, we're creating memories of a lifetime for our children... "How do you know the Campbell boys, Natalie?" "Oh, I used to take baths with them!" We all have that friend that we bathed with, and I'm glad your kids' are my kids' bathtub buddies!
Post a Comment