Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Actual Art

This was an incredibly sweet shower gift from my dear friend Elizabeth orchestrated at the Orphanage Shower we had back in February. She actually let the rest of us work on it too, but she made sure to only supply us with carefully selected (and coordinated) supplies to keep us from screwing it up. She dropped it off at Ashi's Adoption Day party so I could put the photos on. I think I'll change a few out- but at least it's done for now! I have so many cute pieces of canvas art hanging on my walls all of a sudden. That ploy of dropping off a CD of my adorable children at TOM sure paid off!

5 comments:

Jen said...

that turned out great

Ron & Maria said...

Nice piece of art!

Anonymous said...

That is really amazing! I would love one of those for Elyse. What a special keepsake for Ashi. Love it!

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

It looks so great with the pictures! Funny to think back to that day and to think you hadn't yet met that sweet bundle of joy! What an awesome year it's been!

Shauna said...

That's awesome...