3/15/09 Home Forever 3/9/09 US Embassy Appointment 3/5/09 Leave for Ethiopia 2/10/09 Court date - We passed! 12/11/08 Travel Info Call 11/21/08 Complete Referral Paperwork 11/19/08 Pediatrician Review 11/17/08 Referral Day! 8/8/08 Received Immigration FDL 7/9/08 Fingerprinting for CIS 6/10/08 Dossier to Eth. for Translation 6/05/08 Authenticated Dossier returned 5/27/08 Submit I-600a Forms 5/23/08 Dossier sent to Consulate in DC 5/20/08 Dossier Approved by AGCI 5/19/08 Sent redone Dossier Docs 5/16/08 AGCI requests 2 Documents 5/14/08Dossier Paperwork Complete 5/12/08 Homestudy Approved 5/11/08 Last Homestudy Meeting 5/2/08 Home Visit 4/18/08 3rd Homestudy Meeting MD Appointment 4/16/08 Started Dossier 4/13/08 2nd Homestudy Meeting FBI Fingerprinting & Police Clearances 4/3/08 Contracted with AGCI 3/27/08 Began Homestudy Paperwork 3/7/081st Homestudy Meeting
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The Adoption Day Photos!
Go here, no really, go there! And see the photos from adoption day. Then leave lots of nice comments so Sandi will continue taking photos of my kids for me. It really takes a load off to put down the camera when she shows up!
Those photos are awesome... what a great day! And, I know... I'm ready to steal Maeve myself, and then I remember that she's actually mine :-) I hope all is well with you guys...
3 comments:
Heading over...but stopping to say, *Hi!*
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
*expecting again...
from Ethiopia!
great pics!!
Those photos are awesome... what a great day!
And, I know... I'm ready to steal Maeve myself, and then I remember that she's actually mine :-)
I hope all is well with you guys...
Post a Comment