Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This and That

Ashi got another set of molars last week. Current tooth inventory 18.
Christian lost another tooth at school last week, the first kid to loose one at school this year. Current tooth inventory 20.

Ashi's new words:
No Way!
Asher
Sure
Shoes
Head
Nose
Neigh (the horse says)
Meow (the cat says)

Last week Christian had got all 22 of his spelling words right! Including:
Spider
widow
bear
bare

Ashi has decided that he needs to sleep with Christian's frog. And he would really prefer to sleep in Mama's bed too. He's a persistent little bugger, at least the last two nights he sure was. Would not lay down in his bed, fell asleep in my arms 3 times and woke up yelling "no. no. no" with a death grip whenever I'd stand up. And just pointing, pointing, pointing at my bed. Yes cute, and sorta not. Tonight he went right down with BFF (Best Friend Frog) and lamby. I can live with that.

Christian scored two goals last week at his last soccer game, and keeps telling everyone he's signing up again next year. When he scored one from over ten yards out he was all Mr. Cool about it, like oh yeah I scored a totally awesome shot., whatever :)

7 comments:

Tara said...

oh but he's so cute, i'm back kinda sleeping with mahlet

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Love hearing about your boys. They are just soo cute!

Tisha Alexander said...

Sounds like everyone is doing so well!!! I also love hearing about your boys. I love their costumes... very cool!

Heather said...

Are you sure about C's tooth inventory? Isn't it 20 teeth lost? :)
Ashi's vocab seems to be exploding!

Michelle Riggs said...

Oh my they are both growing up so fast. I love reading about how both of your sons are doing.

Kimmie said...

Love your lists. I am impressed that you know how many teeth...we have a battle to get a peak still.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

The Hull's at #4 said...

I'm glad all the choppers are coming in and falling out right on schedule!! Precious precious brothers, I love to read about them Erin!!!