Sunday, November 8, 2009

And then there was One.

One year ago, exactly one year ago this little fella didn't have any teeth. 12 months old, and not a single tooth in that gummy grin. And today he has 19! I think the reason I really never notice that he is teething, is because he is ALWAYS teething. HE doesn't even notice it, he's gotten 19 teeth in a year, completely caught up (and maybe even a little ahead of normal). What must that be like, to always have little white toothers cutting through your gums?
Well good news for you big guy, only one left!

9 comments:

neely said...

the bath photo is adorable...his hair is so cute!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Almost there! So cute!!! Love the pic from last post too :)

Ron & Maria said...

child model!

Amber Weiseth said...

that smile is AMAZING!

Maria and Family said...

These kiddos are tougher then we are :) he is just plain adorable.

Tisha Alexander said...

I agree with everyone else... he is adorable!

Thanks for the heads up about church. I have also heard that they can do fine for a long time (like months) and then out of the blue they start crying. I don't think we can ever prepare ourselves enough for a toddler adoption! ;)

Tara said...

oh he is soooo cute, thinking i need a little boy!!!!!

Aubrey said...

Ahhh, this gives me hope that one day my toothless wonder may actually cut one of those. Her birthday is this weekend and not a tooth in sight. And, his smile could not be cuter!

Shauna said...

likely a very good opinion.... :-)