Ashi's current vocabulary consists of:
Mama
Bubba (Christian)
Papa
Mama (Gramma)
Apple (can you tell what we've seen a lot of lately?)
More
Uh-oh
Ow (he falls down a lot- and bleeds a lot)
Up
No
Poo (yep, that's poop)
wow
Moo Cow
We're geting there. But the pediatrician still wants another speech eval, so they can tell us he's "in the normal range" again. Whatever. He's so NOT normal :)
4 comments:
oohhh he is so cute, my boys didn't talk very well until 3yrs old, luv the v8 idea
So cute! Hey, being normal is soooo overrated!
Way cute :) I love the v8 idea too! Can you believe 4 kids later and I never thought to give them
v8?? Im gonna try it. I do juice but not often enough, so maybe this will work :)
It sounds like my mom "found" you today at church. She was really excited and called me soon after. I hope it went ok, It must be overwheliming being asked all questions and being centered out like that. It made adoption more realistic to her today after meeting you and I heard an excitement in her voice that sounded like becoming a grandma just hit her. Thank you for that, and I hope your family is doing soooo well. Congrats on the potty training accomplishments, what a smart little guy!
Post a Comment