Ashi's birthday present came today. It's something really cool, well it's a cheap foreign knock-off of something really cool (because, as I'm so often reminded...I'm cheap). And it's missing at least one crucial part.
Here are the stellar "Directions" included, with the non-existent assembly instructions. I'm almost positive they were written by Yoda. Pay special attention to all the wonderful benefits of this particular product on the Fourth point! Ten bucks to anyone who can identify this amazing vehicle that is suitable for flinty flat land plays.
And I quote:
Frist' Application method: Boards latter two grips the steering wheel, about rotates mays then to move, if must accelerate the travel, should cause the body about to rotate with the vehicle, maximum speed each second may amount to 2.88 meters.
Second' Uses the place: This vehicle is suitable for the living room, the square, the plot, the park, the healthy body activity area, the amusement paradise, the young garden and so on the flinty flat land plays.
Third' suits the age: Above three years old the child uses.
Fourth' functions and affects: If every day normally exercises, both enhancement ossein, muscle and ligament, and the enhancement digestion and the immunity function, enhances the memory, promotes the child intelligent health to grow.
Fifth' This vehicle characteristic: This vehicle needs not electrically operated and the oil can install, then can freely move, is the green and the environmental protection healthy body entertainment product.
Warning' 1) the child in plays when please in the adult accompanies a sick person to provide nursing care under uses 2) Forbid in the key communication line, the pitch. Do not play on uneven or road surface and so on in security. 3) When use sits lies in before the trailing wheel center, prevents retroversion. 4) Before the use please inspects the fastening and the components is whether reliable, if has becomes less crowded or fails, please fastens. Don not lets the child put in the entrance plays, guards against swallows into.
So there you have it. a toy that will promote the child intelligent health to grow AND is the environmental protection healthy body entertainment product all rolled into one! Score one for the mama!
Any guesses???
10 years ago
11 comments:
Not a clue - but I am laughing hysterically here! I really needed a good laugh this morning, so thanks for sharing!
1) the child in plays when please in the adult accompanies a sick person to provide nursing care under uses
What? That is hilarious. My little brother won an electric scooter at the ring toss game at Six Flags once and the directions were VERY similar:)
so funny...is it a big wheel? and where did you find it?
Hmmmm..no idea whatsoever, but I love those directions...or should I say destructions. That is hilarious and I needed a good laugh :)
Third is straight out of Yoda's mouth! What a crack up!
I think it's one of those Skut bikes or whatever they're called. Wood bike without pedals or training wheels. Geez, now I sound like the directions!
I like that it enhances digestion!!! Oh my!!!
frasefive
it is good for the immunity too!!! Great, with this swine flu going around this might be the "in" thing this Christmas season.
Is this a modern day doctor's kit/scooter/free week at the local nursing home?
Too funny! Have fun with that one. I love the pictures and how big your boys are getting. It's funny because even though Abraham and Ashi are almost the exact same age he seems so much older than Abraham. Sounds like he is doing awesome!!! Hope all is well!!
;-)
Wow, who knew all that extra stuff you get in a Big Wheel knockoff.
You crack me up in typing all of that out.
Hope he had a happy birthday!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
LOL! I hope he doesn't swallows into it! BTW, I totally guessed what it was. I speaka Yoda talka.
Post a Comment