He's especially become a little lover, with his brother...
(Photo courtesy Rebecca B.) Even the bystanders are in awe that a child (in sweat pants and tennis shoes) is swimming on this blustery afternoon.
We love you little man.
(Photo courtesy Rebecca B.)
7 comments:
Erin, you're so good at getting great pictures! I especially love the sweet brother pictures! You are one blessed mom!!
6 months ago this week, I came to your room at the Union to say goodbye...you were sicker than a dog. You looked like you could vomit any minute. Oh...the memories!!!! Ha Ha.
what a beautiful family! I really can't believe that it has been 6 months...how time flies when you have kids:)!
Aww...all the changes that happen in such a short time. He is just cute & you can tell he is a happy little man!
These are great pictures! It is amazing how our children thrive once they come home!
happy 6 months home! sounds like everyone is doing well. love how you "caught him in the act" so many times with both the lovin' and the escapin'.
He sounds like the perfect (boy) child!
Post a Comment