Thursday, July 30, 2009

These Faces...

Oh I enjoyed seeing these faces together last weekend at the AGCI picnic. There were more, mostly much littler ones, but I squelched my inner paparazzi urges and left the little guys alone. Ashi and sweet Betty. I didn't get any that really show how beautiful this little lady is, so I'll include one from Ethiopia.
Those eyes!!

Betty melted me into a puddle. When her family arrived I called out hello to her, and she ran across the lawn to give me a big hug. I couldn't believe how well she remembered me and that she would be so happy to see us again (the feeling was totally mutual)! She told me she had brothers now, just like Ashi has a brother now. It was the sweetest thing ever.
Oh man... I just about jumped out of my skin when I saw this face! I didn't think I'd ever see it again, let alone right here! Ahhh, I was so happy to see him!
Together at Hannah's Hope.Rolling down the hill.
What's this? Ashi has located a stray shoe... It must be returned to it's rightful owner.And sealed with a kiss! I had my lousy point and shoot camera, so I totally missed the money shot. But that's Betty beaming right after Ashi planted a smooch right on her lips!

Bubbles!And a very fun spray park.

6 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Looks like sooo much fun! Recognize some of those faces- how beautiful to know they are with families now. Just makes my soul sing! Wish we lived anywhere near a picnic. Jason and I decided next year we would take a vacation to one if at all possible.

Tara said...

oh i'm jealous!! looks like fun!wish i could have been there with my little one

The Hull's at #4 said...

So good to see those precious faces again and know they are home with their families!!!

Ron & Maria said...

Yes! Seeing familiar faces from across the world, and knowing they are home is SWEET!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I recognize both of these cuties! How fun!!! Wish Elyse and I could have been there. We are in Wisconsin this week visiting family and Elyse is loving it!

Sunday

Stutzman's Eight By Grace said...

Hi, wasn't sure how to contact you to ask, but we are adopting a infant girl with AGCI and how do you get on the brag_reference site that they talk about on the yahoo group to get travel tips, etc....thank you amber