With help like this it certainly doesn't take too long to get everything done!
The little rascal even pulled one of his favorite tricks.
"Who me? I'm not doin' nuthin' here" 
Yes, that would be an old cold tater tot he decided to snarf. Or more accurately, about ten old cold tater tots. Gross. That's what I get for leaving the pans in the sink. And you just know I pretty much let that pass for his breakfast too. (I know, I can already hear those of you shuddering at the thought of even feeding your kids tater tots in the first place. Let alone allowing them to eat the little pathogen laced leftovers the next morning. But it was Christian's turn to pick dinner- and it's all about empowerment around here.)
4 comments:
hello?? you are just killing 2 birds with one stone there and i think that is just good mothering-cleaning off dishes AND breakfast, as well as teaching self-feeding skills! it is all in how you look at it....
That is tooo cute! Aww....a few cold tater tots will not hurt anyone!!!!
Love it. Keepin it real!
wow~ he is adorable! and resourceful! both your boys are cuties. just found your blog after your comment... i'll add you to my google reader to keep up on your life if you don't mind. love to see other families with ethiopian kiddos. :-)
Post a Comment