Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Helloooo....Kitty!

Ashi found these sweet Hello Kitty sunglasses at the playground on Sunday. He loooooved them for the rest of the day, even in the bathtub.And once again he has his pilfered snack in hand. As we were heading out the door he scaled the counter and swiped a ginger cake (always with the fork too- so funny!). He packed that little treat all the way to the park, nibbled on it while he had his swing-time, and packed it back home to finish it up.

4 comments:

Jen said...

He looks really good in glasses!

Tara said...

he's such a cutie, love it!! we are still waiting....

Kimmie said...

What a hoot he is in those glasses! You must have been cracking up everytime you looked his way.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Amber Weiseth said...

okay, I admit it. I love you little boy. Every time you post pictures, I just smile. He is adorable. Hoping my little one grows up to be as cute!