Hmm, when's my mama comin'?
Surprise! Introducing... Ashenafi Yohannes Campbell. I thought it was about time to give you all a sneak peek at the little man. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me how unbelievably adorable he is. I'm hoping it will help pass the time!
22 comments:
He is truly beautiful! Those eyes....oh boy. Toooo cute!!
SO CUTE!!! go get that cutie ASAP! oh wait, YOU ARE! woo hoo!! oh to go to ETH and enjoy that weather, a dream come true--AND to bring home your bebe too? perfect!
Oh Erin...this is such an adorable photo of an absolutely adorable lil' guy!(Look at those sweet eyes!) Getting sooo excited for you and Christian! What an amazing blessing for everyone! --Elizabeth
Good gracious - your boy is beyond adorable!!! Can't wait to meet Ashenafi!! Praying for your travels and when you get to meet Ashenafi!
unbelievably adorable for sure! hoping march 5th gets here SOON.
OH MY!! I could stare at those eyes all day - what a cutie!! His little nose and little fingers... too cute. I bet C is SO excited to have his little brother home! SO excited for you!!! :) MAJOR CUTIE PATOOTIE!
he's beautiful.
Erin,
Is it just me or is he getting cuter every day!? :) lol Can't wait to see him...one more week!!!
Sunday
Ok, so I just popped onto your blog because you left a comment on mine, and your lovely son is the first thing I see. Hanna is sitting here with me, and she says, "Hannah's Hope!" and totally knew your son! She says he is a funny boy who sometimes cries.
How cool is that?
Traci
Oh my!!!!! He is CUTE!!! You are right!!! Can't wait for you to have your hands on him.
Not to borrow your words but he is unbelievably adorable!! Love his hair, hands, little nose...so cute!!
He is a cutie! I can't wait for you to meet him!
Oh my word!!!! He is just GORGEOUS!!!!! I bet you can't wait to kiss those cheeks!!! What a doll baby!!!!
Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com
He is a cutie...can't wait to meet him in person :) God Bless...Shannon
Yep, no arguing here ... he is adorable!
What a nice surprise! He IS cute!
Isn't it time to go and get that little guy already?!
Erin, I am so happy for you and C. A dream of your's is coming true; and he is so darn cute - those eyes!!!! I will be thinking of you guys as you travel and bring a part of your family back. I can't wait to meet him!!!
I'm SO VERY excited for you. Can you believe it is next week? C is going to be such a great big brother and Ashenafi is going to just have a blast getting to know the two of you.
By the way, what a wonderful gift idea for C while you are gone. Treasure hunts and small reminders of how much you love him. You are such a wonderful and thoughtful Mom. To both C and now Ashenafi.
Congratulations.
ADORABLE! I *may* have a photo of him eating lunch...email me. slrauch@fairfieldchristianacademy.com
He is beyond precious my friend...WOW! Love, love, love this photo and have a feeling we are going to love, love, love this lil' man! Soooo thrilled, proud, excited, and just plain darn happy for you all!!! YAY!
I wasn't going to post a comment because I can't find the words to express how utterly joyful I am for you.
Ashenafi is heart-melting. I love him and I don't even know him yet.
Have a wonderful trip, savor each moment (and document!), and know that Flash is in good (and sometimes sticky) hands. Natalie says: "I have to pet her and pat her and love her and kiss her and talk to her and sing her songs and give her treats. Flash loves me."
He's so beautiful! You will have an amazing trip. I can't wait to read about it!
Post a Comment