It's about 6pm in Addis and the judge is heading home at the end of the day. An official decision on A's adoption has been made. Unfortunately we won't know for several days whether it was approved or "postponed". I have been told that even Almaz does not always not know for sure the outcome of the case until the order has been entered (sometimes a few days later). But from being there she usually has a pretty good idea if the judge is going to request more information or if something is missing from the file that would require another court appointment. So now, we wait.
Fun.
10 years ago
11 comments:
how can you stand it!
This part is so hard. You know the deed has been done and who knows! I'm praying it's a done deal and you can go soon!!
I know how hard this is and I am praying that you find peace as you wait. Hope to hear some fabulous news soon. Beware though, I had a Tuesday court date and didn't hear anything until the next Monday. Isn't waiting fun?
Oh wow, I hope it passed!!!! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I just emailed Julie and asked her to hook me up to the listserve. :) Is if for waiting families only though? If so, it may take me a little bit longer before I can join.
Theresa
Hey there ... been praying for the court dates, including yours.
We'd be all about taking over 'The List' ... however, with the listserv not liking us and not allowing us to post, I think we'd be limited in our communication. Let me talk with DeeDee and see if she would be up to tagteam on it.
Praying for you...Shannon
Hi friend,
Thank you for your post on my blog. I have thought of you often over the past few days. I have a good feeling as well. Let me know if you hear anything,
Sunday
Praying for your peace of mind -- oh, and a big fat PASS -- here!
DeeDee said they'd tagteam with us so we should be good to go ... just let us know the secret handshake and when you want us to pony up ... feel free to email at luchttd at yahoo
Argh! My skin just got all prickly just thinking about the information that judge has!
i prayed prayed prayed for you to get that boy home already!!!
Post a Comment