Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Times are Tough

Oh boy, I'm afraid Christian's teachers are starting to worry about us. Money must be pretty tight at the Campbell house, what else would you think if you looked down at the feet of one of your students and saw this sorry sight? This is what I found when I picked up my darling boy this afternoon. This is hardly my fault considering how dang fast this kid's feet grow, as you can plainly see they busted straight through! I'm actually a little surprised no one offered up a pair of socks, like the ones in his cubby perhaps.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Sheesh! Will you buy the boy some socks!! LOL. do you need to have a sock drive for C??

Praying every night for you...

Troy said...

hahaha .. poor kid :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Speaking from a person who works at a school, this is really sad. Just kidding! Yes, the cubbie socks would have been nice.

Love the post...I needed that today. Still waiting faithfully,

Sunday