Christy e-mailed me today to let me know that "A"s care package was sent off to Ethiopia yesterday afternoon. She wanted to warn me that the clothes would not actually stay with him (he'll probably get to wear them first, but then they'll be part of the communal laundry heap). I already expected as much, I didn't even bother labeling them. But I'm happy to contribute two more outfits to the toddler boy closet, it seems in need of a little refreshing (from what I've seen).
Today my "travel packet" also came. Uugh! More forms!
10 years ago
4 comments:
I can't wait to see pics of baby A!! Especially with those cute little slippers on!!
Wohoo! It is nice to know that alittle piece of you is making it to your babe.
did you know I secretly love to fill out forms? It's sick, I know.
I am so excited to actually get to fill a baggie too!! Woohoo!! I will be shopping this weekend :) Isnt it a great feeling knowing a little part of you is with your baby boy? Way cool. Maria
Post a Comment