Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Gallon Baggie of Love

How much love will fit in a one gallon Ziploc bag? Hmm, well for us it holds two outfits, one pair of slippers, a lovey, a photo album, and a crib-sized super soft blankie (not pictured above). Everything is washed and hopefully smells a bit like our crazy house. Hopefully at least the blanket or lovey will still be accounted for when I go pick up "A", so we will be able to bring something familiar home with him.

Here's the bag all sealed up and ready to head off to Portland tomorrow. I hope Almaz smiles and doesn't curse at me when she realizes that she'll have to carefully slice through the packing tape, then two vacuum sealed bags inside to extricate "A"s goodies.
Oh, and as adorable as the child pictured on the front of the package is, that's not actually "A". I had to cover up his photo and name when I took this picture :)
Good luck little package, I hope you can convince "A" that we're not as strange and frightening as we may look in the photos. And I hope you look so super cute in some new clothes that Almaz feels an incredible urge to send me more photos!

5 comments:

jody said...

phew! I was not going to say it but I WAS thinking, "well, her baby looks just like a yellow stick figure" so thanks for clarifying that ;) SO fun you get to send that all-and MOST impressive that it fit in a gallon bag!! I love that slobber-proof photo album, so awesome!

Our journey said...

It's nice to be able to send a little bit of your love along!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on sending that package out. Rest assured that your precious little A will soon have a snuggly little blanket wrapped around his little belly in just a short time.

Jana said...

So excited for you, too cool!

Dawn said...

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SOO SOOOO SOOOOO EXCITED!!!