Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged by Autumn and Dawn (but I think Dawn was cheating to do the double tag- I've decided she's trouble).


So here are my 7 random and weird facts about me:
1) I have deformed toes. Apparently it is genetic because I could have picked C out of a room full of newborns by his toes alone. Poor kid.
2) I ate rattlesnake once. It didn't taste like chicken.
3) Unlike about 95% of my blog buddies, I do NOT drink Diet Coke everyday. I can't even remember the last time I had one (horror!).
4) My doors are always dead bolted, but the teeny tiny window on the 2nd floor is always unlocked. You know, so I can get back in when, not if, I lock myself out. Luckily I'm about the only grown person alive that can get in that window and live to tell about it.
5) I buy too many children's books. I don't buy toys except for birthdays, Christmas and special occasions. So I buy books instead, because I figure you can't spoil a kid with books, (and I like to read them).
6) C's "new" used loft bed is the only piece of furniture I have purchased for my home. Everything I own has either been in my bedroom since I was 4 years old, is a hand-me-down, or appeared randomly with my mother one day.
7) I don't "do" chain letters. Which is essentially what this is. So I refuse to pass it on (besides the fact that I don't know anyone that hasn't had to do it already). So Heather, lots of love for the chain mail you sent me before going to Disneyland. There's a surprise waiting for you at home (insert evil laugh).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Har har, I kept thinking that the handwriting looked too similar to each envelope! I took them to work to unload all of that mess.
And I don't drink diet coke either, not too much pop in general.