Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm #


Yep, that's right. Congratulations Sunny and Travis on your new little boy! And now I have run out of blogs to stalk in front of me on the boys list. Kristi, you had better post to the listserve when you get your call, like even before you call your mother!

9 comments:

cb4swife said...

Yeah!!! How very exciting...I'll be praying for you! God Bless...Shannon

Three2Five said...

You are getting sooo close!!!!

Josh and Kristi said...

I will do just that! I can't wait to share all about it, and then hear about your call too. Can you believe we've finally made it!!!!

I will not sleep well tonight, but praise God I'm in a good book to keep my mind off it (yeah right!)

Kristi

Jen said...

Ummm, wow.

jody said...

Oh MY GOODNESS-so crazy and so exciting and so scary-God is so crazy and good!! You and C are so close!! woohoo!

Maria and Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria and Family said...

Holy smokes! Are you freaking out or what?? So exciting!! I had no idea I was #8 already! :) Maria

Dawn said...

I surely hope you have your cell phone glued to you at ALL times!! I'm SOOO excited for you!! After you - it's a mystery as to who is before me...that's not going to be fun!!

Paul and DeeDee said...

hey, your on the girls list too right? because if my calculations are correct you are like 3 on the girls list which is pretty darn close!! ok, I am so new to stalking the list thing so I could way off but congrats either way on being very close:)

deedee

ps I think I am 23 but I am having a great time watching everyone get all these referrals!!