
6-15-08
On Sunday we had an actual June-like sunny day, gasp! So we took full advantage by having squirt gun fights with Ash, playing with the neighbor kids, taking the nap in the tent in the backyard, and riding bikes to the spray park. I love how Christian always make friends with a pile of kids within minutes of arriving at the park. Usually they are a tad older, and he is just so social and outgoing than he just tags right along and gets pulled right into the action. During a lull in the action I managed to get a few photos, I'm still trying to figure out this new camera. I don't seem to be able to get much of a shot when the kids are running around and I'm using the full 10x zoom at the same time. So I just stuck to the stills for now.
On Sunday we had an actual June-like sunny day, gasp! So we took full advantage by having squirt gun fights with Ash, playing with the neighbor kids, taking the nap in the tent in the backyard, and riding bikes to the spray park. I love how Christian always make friends with a pile of kids within minutes of arriving at the park. Usually they are a tad older, and he is just so social and outgoing than he just tags right along and gets pulled right into the action. During a lull in the action I managed to get a few photos, I'm still trying to figure out this new camera. I don't seem to be able to get much of a shot when the kids are running around and I'm using the full 10x zoom at the same time. So I just stuck to the stills for now.

And of course there's always the "tough guy" shots, or maybe this is a Power Ranger move. Why are little boys pre-programmed to flex their muscles to impress girls (or moms)?
No comments:
Post a Comment