I really do have such a good excuse for the lame-o blogging these days. You see, back when this thing got updated weekly I spent my evenings relaxing in front of two loads of laundry, watching DVR, keeping 2 children in their beds and being a good Blogger Mom. Now I spend them dodging at least 5 loads of laundry (because once everybody in this house is naked there's another load to do!), keeping up to 4 children in their beds, and being Jogger Mom. All of which I love, it's just putting a bit of a crimp in the blog time. But I'm getting a good 3 runs in on my lunch breaks now- courtesy of working steps away from the most beautiful trail system in the country IMHO, so I'm going to try to keep up again, try... we'll see.
While we don't have to leave home to visit the zoo these days, sometimes it is fun to go see some OTHER animals. Especially by bicycle.

That is, unless you are 3 and decide you just do not WANT to ride your bike today. AT ALL.

Because you want to hold Nate's hand. And slyly get yourself all hooked up with a MUCH better ride through the park.
1 comment:
Just checking in on your blog....and LOVED your summer....they sure keep you busy :) !!!!!
Post a Comment