Monday, July 18, 2011

June



Yeah, yeah, yeah it's half past July. June was kinda out of hand around here and I perhaps was in a bit over my head. I may or may not have had 4 children last month, it's all a bit blurry now. But there definitely was camping.
The end of year school camping trip fell on the one perfect weekend of the year, perfectly sunny and warm. And wrapped up with church around the campfire and a little swing on the tire by Pastor Tom. Do you think the kids enjoyed that or what?


Someone around here graduated from Kindergarten (for the first time) ...
And someone else continues to keep the rest of us on our toes...
At some point in there I told Heather I would run a half marathon with her this summer. I made the mistake of saying that out loud and now I'm actually going to have to do it. Funny thing is, it's not all that easy for me to go running without hiring a babysitter. So I bought a treadmill. If you can think anything more depressing than running on a treadmill in your garage for an hour, listening to the only CD you own on a boombox you stole from your kid while gazing out the garage door as your perky neighbors stroll by enjoying the evening air...please let me know. I can't think of a single thing right now.

And at this point I'll be able to post the July recap in like 10 more days. Maybe you shouldn't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids look so happy.
Great shots by the way!

Cassy from Guitar Made Easy