Have I ever mentioned there is another Ashi at daycare? He gets notes like this sent home, "Ashi had a paper airplane that another teacher helped him make and he was so good at sharing it. Everyone wanted to play with it so Ashi was giving everyone a turn. One of his friends grabbed it without asking and wouldn't give it back, but still, once Ashi had the airplane again, he brought it over to that kid and said, "Here, do you want a turn?"It was so sweet!"
Now this Ashi clearly has very good parenting. This Ashi clearly does NOT live at my house. The Ashi at my house would snatch that airplane right out of Carrot Tops grip and knock him on his butt in the process. It's a good thing my Ashi doesn't go to daycare. It's a real pain when your kid gets expelled.

Here's my Ashi. I think this was at least his FOURTH helping of doro wat. I made a big batch for an International Dinner party (My friend Eric has the most well-travelled bunch of friends, it was amazing) and Ashi made sure I didn't have to properly store the leftovers.

1 comment:
"It's a real pain when your child gets expelled from daycare!" HAHAHAHAHA
I can relate to that one! Samuel has already had more trips to the principal than all three of my girls COMBINED!
I would say it's "being a boy" but you have two others! :) Must be in the DNA!
LOVE IT!
Post a Comment