3/15/09 Home Forever 3/9/09 US Embassy Appointment 3/5/09 Leave for Ethiopia 2/10/09 Court date - We passed! 12/11/08 Travel Info Call 11/21/08 Complete Referral Paperwork 11/19/08 Pediatrician Review 11/17/08 Referral Day! 8/8/08 Received Immigration FDL 7/9/08 Fingerprinting for CIS 6/10/08 Dossier to Eth. for Translation 6/05/08 Authenticated Dossier returned 5/27/08 Submit I-600a Forms 5/23/08 Dossier sent to Consulate in DC 5/20/08 Dossier Approved by AGCI 5/19/08 Sent redone Dossier Docs 5/16/08 AGCI requests 2 Documents 5/14/08Dossier Paperwork Complete 5/12/08 Homestudy Approved 5/11/08 Last Homestudy Meeting 5/2/08 Home Visit 4/18/08 3rd Homestudy Meeting MD Appointment 4/16/08 Started Dossier 4/13/08 2nd Homestudy Meeting FBI Fingerprinting & Police Clearances 4/3/08 Contracted with AGCI 3/27/08 Began Homestudy Paperwork 3/7/081st Homestudy Meeting
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Bargaining with Pre-schoolers
Hey Ashi, I'll give this to you to keep if you'll let Carrot Top play with your police car. You can have it forever. But it's still mine and I can have it back whenever I want.
4 comments:
Hahaha! Adorable :-)
Much love,
Future Mama
http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/
Love it!!!!!
They (pre-schoolers) are SOOOO smart!
HAHAHAHA!!! This is SO great!
Post a Comment