Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Things I'm going to complain about

Thing one: Right now Ashi is asleep on the living room rug because he can't hold still long enough to sleep in anything resembling a bed. Tonight he puked on me twice. He's not sick, he just can't stop coughing and that's making him vomit. The first time was during dinner- that was juicy. I don't see any sleep in my immediate future.

Thing 2: Oh never mind, I'll complain about thing 2 later. I should go to bed now. Or at least climb down there on the floor with the little guy.

2 comments:

Ron & Maria said...

juicy? YUCK!
I know your thing can tire you out, but HE SURE IS CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Feeling for you girl. Elyse had reflux for so long...anything and I mean anything would make her gag and vomit. So fun!