Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday

5:30 C: (whispering) Mom? Can I play my gameboy
Me: No! Go back to sleep at least until 6:30.
He climbs in with me (and Ash).
6:31 C: Mom? I'm going to go play my gameboy.
7:45 Ashi and I start to stir for real and Christian comes in to get in a good "Wild Thing" pile with us.
8:15 Coffee (courtesy of Christian of course) and hot orange sweet rolls.
8:30 Chores
"I do uh self!" (Notice the pants, hee hee hee. And he has my nylons on again too :)
10:40 Brady and Natalie come over to play. The boys build a fort and the littles play Connect 4 (kind of).
11:00 3 loads of laundry, a broken washer in Heather's- which we drain manually. The kids think it;s funny to splash in the puddles of dirty wash water. Ick!
11:30 Off to the Ski-to-Sea parade. Rain or Shine. But mostly rain.
2:30-5:15 Very late naptime! I finally finish my book club book. Considering voting Kate out of the group for picking something with 550 pages, sheesh!
5:45 Off to Lowe's to price new washers. Internal debates abound. Dinner at Taco Bell to reward the kidlets for the lousy timing of a visit to the hardware store.
7:00 Come home for popsicles and Mythbusters.
8pm Find a nice way to settle down for bed :)
8:40 Time to brush teeth, but first we need to find more fun things to do with mom's nylons. The boys thought they looked so funny they were choking on their laughter!
9pm Oops, how did it get so late? Read Dinosaur Roar and Duck on a Bike. Night boys.

3 comments:

Ron & Maria said...

Love the last pic! Well, I really love all the pics - I'm sure your sleep is restful after days like these! Lots of love in these pictures!
Maria

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Tooo hilarious! I love it :)

Three2Five said...

First of all your day sounded awesome when can I come and add my 2 to the mix? Also the last picture made me laugh so hard I choked!