

Ahh, just in time for Easter, the Grandparents got the kids cute little chicks. We named them Nugget, Drumstick, Roaster, Omlet, Gravy, Colonel Sanders and Benedict. I told Christian the first time he slacks off on feeding/cleaning/egg collecting we'll just start eating them.

Uhhhhh, no. Actually they belong to Mom's roomate and are moving to Alaska in May. My poor father is brokenhearted. He really thought he was finally gonna get his guinea hens, but alas Jenna has to run off with some boy and dash his hopes.

I, on the other hand, am totally bummed to see my eggs float away on the ferry. I can't lie...I considered spiriting a few away to my backyard. If it weren't for our psycho squirrels it might even work.
2 comments:
These are just the first of many chicks that these two dashing boys will be pursuing...:)
love baby chicks, love the names have thought about getting some for mahlet, we have big chickens and eggs, gets kinda gross though, some times i would prefer to just eat them myself
Post a Comment