Sunday, March 7, 2010

One Year

One of the benefits of waiting an entire year to get my photos together into a video is that I can kill two birds with one stone and do a first year recap too- gotta love efficiency. Plus, every last kiddo I caught on film is now home with their forever families, so I saved myself hours of editing out all their beautiful faces!



Here is a walk down memory lane, in case you missed it the first time around.

Ethiopia Part 1

Ethiopia Part 2

Ethiopia Part 3

Ethiopia Part 4

Why Adopting Toddlers Rocks!

7 comments:

David and Larisa said...

Oh wow, Erin! Thanks for posting this, and congrats on your one year gotcha day! You've got some wonderful pics of Yikealo on this video - it was about a week after he had arrived at HH, and it's neat to see them.

Larisa

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

YEAH!! Memories of our trip- repeated in a way :). Anyone considering a toddler/preschool- WORTH IT! Might not feel like it at first,but sooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have adopted several toddlers & wouldn't ever trade it for the world!

Kimmie said...

Happy 1 year later! I can't see your video (for me it has gone missing in your post...just a blank spot, where I assume it must be?)

Did you travel with Sunday...she is remembering her one year gotcha day too.

xoxo
Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 6 1/2 adopted

titushome said...

This is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on his one year gotcha day!!!

:)

Sarah

Eastiopians said...

So great to see this! Kaleab and his family are here in my "neck of the woods"...I just met him a couple of weeks ago at our local meet-up. You can see a recent pic of him on my blog from a post I did of the meet-up. His pic is close to the top of the pics on that post. What a small world! :)

Tara said...

can't believe it been a year, and i cannot get the video to play!!!

Elizabeth, Jackson and Thomas said...

What an AWESOME video! Beautiful, emotional, and hellllooo, the music was perfect! And that Ashi, seriously, the cutest lil' guy....amazing how his JOY just shines in every photo! Thanks for taking the time to make this and share it with all of us!