An interesting conversation this morning. Ashi was literally hopping across the bedroom floor saying "eee eee Aah Aah" and Christian and I were joking that he was our little monkey boy. At which point Christian joked that he thought Ashi was half monkey. Uh oh! I explained to Christian that even though we sometimes call Ashi a monkey boy because he is such a crazy climber, and silly too (just like we called Christian that when he was this age), we might not want to say things like that around other people because they might think we are saying something mean about Ashi's brown skin. Christian totally got it (yay- because that could have sucked to explain). He thought we should think of another animal to call him that isn't brown. His suggestion: a chihuahua :)
10 years ago
5 comments:
hmm....yep we have the same problem....silly DARWIN!! Hate that people even think that way, but it is true.
Smart Christian!
I love your sweet silly crazy chihuahua and his smart big chihuahua brother too!
chihuahua... too funny!
;-)
funny chihuahua boy.
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment