Yesterday, after nap I asked if he wanted to go pee pee. He ran to the bathroom and said "poo". Up on the pot he goes, and that's exactly what he did. Okay, I didn't even think you knew that word.
And tonight when big brother was in doing his business, Ashi waltzes in, picks up the potty seat and takes it to the other bathroom to go pee. Dang it! Do I have to do the whole potty training thing now? I'd really rather not. I was thinking it would be nice if he started speaking first. Just my thoughts.
9 comments:
What a big boy now!!! He is just so handsome and growing like a weed!
Soooo jealous!!! I'm an awful potty trainer - with each one I've been hopeful that they'll be better than the previous with no luck. I'd heard such amazing stories of girls, I thought Kenzie would be trained by now but she's not even showing signs (like dry at night or nap or going to a spot to poop or even being regular). She's got the words - she just tells me poop AFTER the fact!
nope, looks like he's done it without your help so you don't have to do the training thing, haha! mine literally decided one day she was ready to use the potty (after weeks of my begging and finally giving up) and she has not gone back since not even once-done with diapers. God is so awesome b/c I hate potty training so very much...
Hey, take what you can get when you can get it1 Wow!
WHAT?!?! GO ASHI!!!!
Are you kidding?!? That is awesome and I am sincerely jealous!
Excellent... I just wanted to let you know that I will be praying and thanks for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Oh I wish it was that easy over in my house! What handsome little guys you have! I am praying for you guys.
Yeah Ashi! How old is he? So happy you get to save the money you would have spent of diapers! Yeah Ashi!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment