Christian is getting so BIG!! What cute pictures...I want to go apple picking!
thanks for inviting us...now what to do with alll these apples! I'll email you the pics I have.
Looks like everyone had fun! Love the pics :)
The old man said to come back mid to late oct with our jugs to press some cider! We'll be back for that!
Y'all look like you had a great time! I wish we had a place to go apple picking! I love Ashi's boots!
Your pictures are sure making me lonely
my neighbor has a big canner if we want to borrow it! Sunday? Saturday evening?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Christian is getting so BIG!! What cute pictures...I want to go apple picking!
thanks for inviting us...now what to do with alll these apples! I'll email you the pics I have.
Looks like everyone had fun! Love the pics :)
The old man said to come back mid to late oct with our jugs to press some cider! We'll be back for that!
Y'all look like you had a great time! I wish we had a place to go apple picking! I love Ashi's boots!
Your pictures are sure making me lonely
my neighbor has a big canner if we want to borrow it! Sunday? Saturday evening?
Post a Comment