Looks like he would sooo get along with our boys!!
He is so cute! And I love freckles! As my aunt told me long ago, they are angel's kisses. :)Theresa
awww, he'll never look like this again, enjoy!!
Love the pics. I really miss you guys! Took Elyse to Disneyland today and had a fun time. I really want you guys to come down to Cali for a trip. Think about it...maybe next summer!!!! Or, maybe Elyse and I will make the trek to Washington. Sunday
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like he would sooo get along with our boys!!
He is so cute! And I love freckles! As my aunt told me long ago, they are angel's kisses. :)
Theresa
awww, he'll never look like this again, enjoy!!
Love the pics. I really miss you guys! Took Elyse to Disneyland today and had a fun time. I really want you guys to come down to Cali for a trip. Think about it...maybe next summer!!!! Or, maybe Elyse and I will make the trek to Washington.
Sunday
Post a Comment