"Hey look big bro- I think I know these guys!"
And they also have a really nice playground, which is the best way to finish up after the long walk around the zoo. One of these times I'm going to have my act together and bring our bikes, they let you bike around the zoo- that would be sweet!
Christian took a ton of photos of the lion feeding, we had great seats.
I was a bit worried about how exactly the border crossing would work with Ashi's paperwork, even though I checked online first, you just never can be sure. We had no trouble whatsoever getting back and forth across the border. On the way north they just scanned Ashi's Green Card and on the way home the officer asked to peak inside and checked to be sure Ashi's passport matched his little person.
No comments:
Post a Comment