Monday, May 4, 2009

Quote of the Day

While driving him home from a play date one weeknight, Christian asked what was for dinner (a topic that is never far from his mind). I told him I thought Grammy might have something planned, but if not I'd make something quick like grilled cheese and tomato soup. When we got home Grammy was in the middle of cooking, and Christian was very upset about not having grilled cheese for dinner.

Me: Well honey, I didn't know Grammy had a dinner plan.
Christian: I knew she did (sob, sob, sob), I just didn't tell you because I thought your idea was BETTER!!! (waaa waaa)

We treated Grammy to some lovely grilled cheese and tomato the following night. And discovered that Ashi loves grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup too, and it was oh so cute watching him dip and nibble his sandwich!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Oh, I bet that second night was fun. I can just see Ashi's eyes light up with the act of dipping and eating.

too fun Erin!

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted