Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bedtime

Tonight, while waiting for this...

I found this...

And then, while taking this photo, I heard "Mom?!!"

And found this...

Little boy is supposed to go to bed at 7:30, after his bottle and story (well, it's actually Christian's story and the bottle is the only way Ashi will sit still for reading time). Christian's bedtime is 8:30, but he only made it to 8 tonight. I feel like I should swap the order of the bedtimes, but Christian just can't stand the idea of going to bed first (even if that's what actually happens, it just can't be official).

And if you're wondering what's up with the Ace bandage around Christian's belly. Well that's covering up this...

That's the nasty rug burn and blister he got when he fell down the stairs carrying his little brother two days ago. It also marks the occasion when I first realized how hard it is to figure out what to do when both children legitimately need you RIGHT NOW! Christian screamed the loudest and had the most obvious blood (because he's a tad paler than his little bro) so got the snuggles and Bandaids first. Only an hour later did I finally notice that little guy had a rug burn on his face. Bad Mommy...

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I love Ashi's face in the crib. It looks like he's thinking "hey - what you doin" like Joey on Friends. haha.

I wish my bedtime was 8pm!

Jess & Matt said...

Ashi is sooo cute looking over his crib!

Karen said...

Ashi is so adorable! Don't feel bad -- I learned a long time ago sometimes they all just have to take a number! =) And yes, not only does the princess go to bed later than 2 of her much older brothers, but she tucks them in and kisses them good night... such a little mother! Praying for you guys!!