
Mom's been toiling away getting her new digs all set up. The hole was cut in the boys' bedroom last week, we hauled out the beloved emerald green carpeting, and bit by bit the new flooring and paint is going in. I haven't been a whole lot of help with the clingy
Ashi-boy on my hip, but Christian

has been Grandma's go-to guy. Tomorrow we'll hang the door (shucks, I guess that means
Ashi can't throw his toys in there anymore), and grout the bathroom tiles.
I think the kids are going to LOVE having Grammy and Papa living next door, even if it's only part time. Christian's already a pro at working all the angles. Today he told Grammy (while I was putting the small fry down for nap) that she was supposed to take him to Morrie's for lunch. Sneaky little turkey!
1 comment:
you Campbell's don't mess around! Progress!
Post a Comment