In Ethiopia they bathe the toddlers standing up, and pour water over them to wash them. I managed to videotape one of his baths while we were there. I wasn't sure how Ashi would like the bathtub full of water at home, or if he would sit down in it.
No need to worry, he LOVED the bathtub, and loves to SPLASH! He was having so much fin in there his big brother couldn't resist joining him.
14 comments:
oh man...he's so cute!!! what are using on his hair?
sooooo cute!
How great!!!! I love the pictures Ashi looks like he is having so much fun! Glad he got to share it with big brother.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Kristy
haha ... yeah, he's lovin' yet ... that's awesome!
oh my goodness, so cute!! and so happy! he seems right at home, what a blessing!! and i loved your last post-the pictures made me get so excited to go!!
Oh... he's so gorgeous! How much fun are you having!! I can't wait to meet the lil' guy in person some day.... The WA babes will have to have a get-together at some point... Congratulations!
He is ADORABLE!! Glad to hear all is well and you guys made it back safe. Hopefully you're recovering ok. Can't get over that smile!!
oh. my. goodness.
he is ADORABLE. check out that smile! can't wait to meet him on sunday! woo hoo!
WOW! he is truly, absolutely beautiful erin. congratulations on everything! he looks so happy...yay!!! :)
I just showed my little girl your boy's pics and she went on and on in Amharic. I asked my son what she said and he said, "Selam loves him" And then she started kissing the computer.
Oh my Erin, look how happy he is. I have said this many, many times, I am soooooo happy for you guys!!!! Congrats.
What a beautiful baby boy!!! I am so happy for you. He looks so happy!!! what a smile :) enjoy your beautiful sons. hey if you could email me the meds to take for the babies again.. I thought i saved it but cant find it. thank you so much!!
he is adorable and looks so happy! We can't wait until it's the right time to meet him and have a play date with Amelia!
What a happy little boy...so glad he has learned that sitting in the bath can be fun!
And wow, his hair did get tight!
Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted
Post a Comment