I was surprised to get an e-mail this morning from a family that just came home from Ethiopia. What a great surprise!
"Your little guy is so cute!!!! He is absolutely adorable! I watched him playing outside and he crawls mostly but he does "cruise" holding on to things and he did let go and stand on his own briefly but doesn't take steps on his own. He seems to be quite attached to his special mother. What a sweetie. We will be praying for your court date."
We still don't get any updated photos while we wait, and the traveling families can't take any for us either. But it is so nice to hear that someone else saw A in the flesh, he really does exist! and that he's just as darling in person as in his pictures.
Thanks Charlene for taking the time to check up on A for me!
10 years ago
9 comments:
That is so cool you got an in person update! I know that made your day :) Maria
It has to be a little reassuring to know that a "real life" person could give you a update on your son. I can't wait for February!
How cool ... updates are always good!
Oh - that's wonderful Erin!! Oh I just wish your court date would hurry up and get here already!!
How cool!! It's nice to know that your sweet child is for "real"!! I hope you get to go soon!
so awesome-i can't wait for your court date. and then you can go and give me an update on my little one!! yay!
How flippin' cool is that? So excited for you (and all of us!) to meet this bundle of sweetness!
How exciting...oh my goodness! Congratulations on the fun news. We are all so happy for you and sooooo very eager to meet this lil' guy! :)
Oh and props to you for keeping everyone all updated on the left of your blog there - very nice!!
Post a Comment