This is C loading up for an outing to the mall. I just though he was so cute with his pile of Rescue Heroes and stuffed animals for the car ride. Such a little turkey!
I love vacations! Don't you just love vacations? Even when it's snowing and raining and blowing. Does that even matter when you don't have to put on make-up and do your hair? Nope. And getting to wear jeans every day of the week...now that's just icing on the cake. Is it Sunday night already? Damn it!
Well we had a fantastic 10 days off. Technically I worked (very hard!) on Christmas Eve., but after that it was all laziness. On New Year's Eve we pulled out all the stops and went bowling in the afternoon. My parents discovered how truly awesome bowling with bumpers is. Not to mention what an improvement it is now that smoking isn't allowed indoors. It isn't the nasty white-trash pastime of my youth..jpg)
.jpg)
C got a spare on his very first frame, and I won the first line without a single strike to my name. We are starting to notice my sister's worrisome gambling habit, and it's becoming a bit of an issue. She lost another $10 to my son when she bet $5 to anyone that could get the ball down the court and not hit a single pin (with the bumpers and all ten pins up). He did it twice, it was quite a feat! The most frightening part is that she lays out these open ended bets that have no chance of making her any money in return just losing it. I'm starting to think I should relieve her of her monetary burdens, C is making off with too much of it these days and if it's really burning such a whole in her pocket...
.jpg)
Today we all went ice skating, which apparently is a new family tradition over the Christmas break. When we first got on the ice C said "I forgot how to ice skate!" But he picked it back up in no time and did great.
.jpg)
Oh the people watching opportunities at the ice rink, good times!
I love that last picture of C with Papa. You can't quite tell who is helping who. I don't think they know either :)
2 comments:
looks like a good time! I am terrible on ice skates but would love to try and take Aiden some time.
well, no worries, we went bowling too with our girls over C-mas break for the first time ever (w/ them) and since I live in VA, one of the biggest tobacco producing states in the union and where smoking will never be banned no matter how much we complain, it was still the white trash event of our youth. Fun, yes. Bumpers, good. Smell?? HORRIBLE. yuck.
Post a Comment