Sunday, December 7, 2008

There is Hope!

Isn't it great how little kids love to help out with the chores? I didn't expect it to last this long though. C still loves to help out, with anything. Lately he's been volunteering to scrub toilets. And he does a pretty decent job in the tasks he volunteers for, I don't have to try too hard to not go in behind him to finish it all up properly. Today he even told me "I love to work." And also, "Mom, I'm sorry the car smells like sour milk, it's my fault." He's going to make some girl very happy one day!

Look at this floor mopping with gusto! Who doesn't love a man that does floors?

7 comments:

RSC said...

Quite a change from wanting to go to Grammy's

jody said...

Can I borrow him-for like 10 years?

RSC said...

I keep telling you many moms would be happy to have one like him.

But I think you know that already.

Our journey said...

I love a man who does floors or anything else to help out! His wife will thank you someday!

Sarah said...

Wow! With gas prices so low, I may have to hire him to head down my way! Especially since I can't even see the floor in our office-soon-to-be-nursery, LOL!

Sarah

t said...

Here's what's happening for me as I look at this.. damn that car is already MUCH cleaner than mine.. i'll take him anytime ;) Good job Mom!

Unknown said...

He's such a sweetheart. You're very lucky Erin.

(I read your blog alot, though this is my first comment.)

I'm looking forward to meeting your boy and mine is really enjoying C's old stuff. Thanks so much!