Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thank You!

We made some new friends today. They're leaving in less than 2 weeks to pick up their 5-year-old daughter from Hannah's Hope. They are going to take the formula we've collected so far and they also volunteered to take "A" a special gift from us too. Thank you everyone who donated or has added formula to their shopping lists. I found soy formula on sale that came in "20% more free" sized cans- so the donations went a long way!I just read on Charissa's blog that babies are getting sick from being fed powdered milk and other foods instead of formula, so I'm really glad these cans will be at Enat Alem or another nearby orphanage really soon. Thank you for your donations and thank you Sarah for delivering them for us.

3 comments:

Our journey said...

I was wondering if you and Sarah had connected and I am glad you did. What an awesome donation to send along!

Michelle Riggs said...

I love that you are collecting formula. It breaks my heart that there are so many babies suffering.

Thanks again for helping us out. You were such a blessing to us.

Kimmie said...

That is wonderful that Sarah could take it! What a blessing it will be!

We are traveling next week and have been blessed by friends and family with 50 lbs. of donations...expecting a few more before the week is over...God is good!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted