
Those are some sad looking little feet!
Would you believe that we went to Target, JC Penney, Sears, Kohls, and Old Navy and didn't find a single toddler sized slipper to replace these? Lots of the leather soft soled shoes, but no cozy slippers. Poor C, I had to ply him with a pretzel dog halfway through our marathon slipper hunt. In the end of November, this should have been a five-minute trip.
So I finally decided to suck it up, and pay way too much money for a pair from Baby Gap. At least my insanely overpriced slippers are seriously cute.
5 comments:
Yes, they ARE seriously cute!
I have been in same predicament many times before. Usually its with trying to find shorts in June, which seems to be about the time they are breaking out the Back to School sweaters. Following that line of thinking, I think slippers must be sold in August. As soon as holiday shopping is over, they'll be rolling out the swimsuits.
So excited about your referral!
Sarah
oh man, i have those slippers from my own kiddies-i could've sent them to you to send to him! of course i will not tell you that therby making you want to punch me and all-wait, i couldn't send them b/c i need them for our baby, yeah sure, that's it.....(i mean i only have like 3 other pairs....kids' clothes multiply in storage-or more accurately, mom forgets what she has, buys it and then finds it nice and neatly packed away...)
I can't wait for you to bring him home. Those slippers (the old ones) brings tears to my eyes.
They are pretty darn cute!
Oh those are some cute slippers!!!
Post a Comment