Pic 1 is C with the ball, and his buddy Jack is on the far right in green. Pic 2 is C "playing goalie" which apparently is an excuse to goof off- until the ball come speeding your way and you finally notice it in the nick of time.
C: "That's because I'm not excited on school days!"
At least he can understand why he does this to me.
Since we had plenty of time I asked if we should make something special for breakfast.
Me: What do you think would be a good special breakfast this morning, we've got lots of time"
C: How about some cereal AND a piece of bread!
Me: uh, how about pancakes, cinnamon apples and sausage?
C: Oh, that sounds good!
Please don't tell my social worker that my son thinks his mom is really pulling out all the stops with a slice of bread in addition to his bowl of cereal. I should probably try to cook a little more on the weekends.
4 comments:
you silly mommy, when they think that is the big time to add a piece of bread, GO WITH IT SISTER!!! offering a nice fancy breakfast instead will only make them expect it more often!! :) oh, and my kids totally pull that same garbage about getting up early on weekends but wild horses couldn't drag them out of bed on school days-grrrrr....... and what WAS the thing you all had to split up among all the kids-you got my curiosity all stirred up! :)
Sounds like me - I HATE mornings...HATE HATE HATE them. We just don't get along - period. But waking up to a nice breakfast might help!
So...how's your patience level at #2? I think I'd be going crazy by now.
Erin, just checking in to let you know we're still waiting too. I was sooooo hoping not to be a family stuck at #1 for weeks. Oh well, it will be even more special after the wait...right? What's really hard is all the people who know we are #1 and keep asking everyday if we've gotten the call, like I wouldn't tell them immediately and show a picture? We'll let you know ASAP after our call. Our neice is to be born next Wed, and we joked about being in a race, and there for a while I thought we'd win but now I'm not so sure! God bless! Kristi
Post a Comment