I've been tagged by Amy and Dawn, so I have to find the fourth photo in the fourth file on my computer, and explain it.
Personally, I don't think this one really NEEDS explanation, what can I say? Little boy has buildings blocks, little boy builds big gun. C got these bristle blocks for Christmas when he was two or three, but didn't really start to play with them a lot until he was five. This photo was taken about 6 months ago. I actually was just about to get rid of these when suddenly he was making all of his pretend gadgets, weapons and forts for playmobil guys out of them. I snapped these pictures because I was a bit shocked at just how detailed his assault rifle is. It has a double grip a sight and a laser beam on the barrel. A little frightening, yes.


.JPG)
The short little foray into this particular computer file tonight sort of morphed into a little compilation of all things BOY. This particular file has a few years worth of photos, in reverse chronological order. A little further down the list I found this one. This is C at 4, he's a superhero, possibly Superman, who of course can be improved upon with the addition of a great big sword. Doesn't he look tough in his undies? I love those little legs! His cape is the quilt Grammy Jane made him when he was three. She told me quite clearly that he was to play with it, and I was not to keep it nice and neat. I wish I had sent these photos to her before she died, I know I intended to because it was so perfectly what she wanted. But sometimes I suck.
This next one is titled "The First Shiner".

This happened at school when C was 4, you should have seen the other kid! As much as I wish this represented the day he finally told Tiny Tyrant where to stick it, alas it it not. I'm still waiting for that day. Instead it was a very snowy and icy day in January and apparently (according to the "incident report") he fell down and smacked his face on the ice, which doesn't make much of a story. It was also just in time for us to go visit Great Grandpa in Alaska and I have to say, we fit right in!
1 comment:
He was 4 before his first black eye? Both my kids had them around their first brithday...made for some nice pictures. They both were a little new to walking and fell.
Post a Comment