Thursday, November 20, 2008

Check, Check, Check

This morning I was supposed to have my call with the AGCI social worker to go over the transition plan, referral paperwork, and whatnot. Unfortunately the paperwork hadn't arrived yet. So we had to reschedule for tomorrow. 28 minutes later I had it in my hot little hands. And the best part, it came with 7 more photos of "A". In two he's trying to stand!

So today I completed all the documents, got the homestudy social worker to sign-off, had 10 documents notarized (by some very sympathetic bank employees after closing time- credit unions rock!) and got a complete run-down from the lovely Kristin (who's beautiful Abraham is the same age as "A"). Thanks so much for all your help!
Somewhere in there I also had C's Parent-Teacher conference, and ran out to the Jump Zone for a fabulous pizza dinner, courtesy of the indispensable Heather.

So tomorrow (after that obligatory call with AGCI) and one more notary trip, this puppy is outta here! Oh ya, with a check! I'm pretty pleased with my 24 hour turn around. And maybe this weekend life can resemble normal around here.
And here's a little shout out to all the fun people in my life. Those are my flowers from Sunday and Heather made up my own little brag book, which is way cooler than the Costco envelope I was toting around in my purse. My friends rock.

3 comments:

Our journey said...

Nice turnaround time Erin!

jody said...

Just think, one day you will actually have a CHILD instead of a bunch of papers-what a great day that will be!!

Shauna said...

Impressive... how exciting!