Wednesday, November 19, 2008

And the Pediatrician Says...

Aren't my photoshopping skills awesome? That's Baby "A" giving the big thumbs up because he didn't need a professional to tell him that he's perfect in every way.

I had a great consultation with the Dr. at the UW Center for Adoption Medicine. She says he's doing pretty good. She was able to give me all kinds of insight into his care up until now, and she was comfortable making some educated guesses on things based on what she sees in her practice. I was amazed at the details she could pick out of the pictures and all the useful information she found in them. I find them useful too, but just in completely different ways than she does.

She says they are taking great care of him and his medical care has been top notch since he came to the orphanage. We'll need to do a couple things when he gets here, but overall he's amazing! Hopefully the ladies at Hannah's Hope will fatten him up a bit, and he'll be good to go.

And then to top that off, I came home tonight to beautiful flowers on my doorstep, courtesy of the wonderful Sunday. She's such a sweetie! Thanks for celebrating with me Sunday.

5 comments:

Kristi J said...

What a cute pic...congrats..I can't wait to be in your shoes...come on referrals!!! (: kristi

jody said...

So great to hear-we are in the "selecting the doctor" phase (yeah, we should have already completed that phase, we are not so much with the being on the ball all the time here :) ) And the flowers? SO sweet!!

Our journey said...

I loved Dr. Bledsoe! It is amazing what she can discern from the little informations we are given and from those pictures.

Congrats!

Kate said...

Congrats Erin! I can't wait to see and hear more about the newest member of your family. I'm more than a little jealous. :)

Michael and Michelle said...

I sure hope I can kiss your little man for you!!

Michelle