I stumbled upon this today, you should follow the links and watch the videos, it's worth your time. Sometimes there is so much information, it's hard for me to put it together in a concise way that makes sense to someone else that hasn't read fourteen books on the topic already. I think Julie did a nice job.
the eyes of my eyes are opened: Would You Take Children From This Person? Blog Action Day: Poverty.
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hi Erin. I have been following your blog, but I didn't realize you were one of the singles (Sunday and I have started emailing).... Anyway, I love your blog... it makes me laugh. I'm glad you're in the pacific northwest as well!
Take care.
You've been tagged
I am so excited for you and all the movement. You are soooo close to your little one and it still looks like it will be a toss-up on whether it is a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment