We do know that a handful of families have a court date on Monday. That's another new thing. We actually will know when our court date is beforehand instead of after we pass. Technically these cases should be rescheduled in order to go back through the new approval process, to get one additional piece of paper for their files. We're all praying that they will be grandfathered in and approved anyway. Some families have been waiting since May to pick up their children. If they are rescheduled it will be well after Christmas!
I've been working really hard to not to call Christy and pester her silly with all my questions. You know, I have to keep up the charade that I'm all super cool and low maintenance. Luckily my good friend Sunday did it for me and called tonight with an encouraging update. She was basically told, "all is well". I will choose to believe that.
In other news, I made another $75 off craigslist today! And I managed to take a photo to accompany tonight's post. C loves to get to drink out of the bottle. Milk, Hershey's syrup, and now apparently V-8 too. Mmm mmm good!
3 comments:
Call me tomorrow!! I can't wait for more news, but it sounds like you'll be waiting more (but with at least some knowledge?)
And I caught B chugging milk out of the jug the other day. I've been bitching at L for years to knock that disgusting habit off, and look how it came around and bit him in the butt. I was pleased to inform him of his sons behavior, I think it make have finally invoked some change ("gee, I might be a role model")!
All IS well Erin. I feel completely assured that this is nothing more than a country watching out for their children. We will have to wait a month or so to see what this is going to do to our timelines though.
Great to see you today (so random and awesome to run into each other). Continually praying for you!
Kristin
Post a Comment