For those of you who only read my blog to follow the numbers... here's a little run down:
5/20/08............ 6/3/08............. 7/2/08
Boys 28.............. Boys 25............ Boys 19
Girls 34.............. Girls 30............ Girls 18
Now, I've been trying to stay away from the numbers on here, mainly because it's really wierd to say I'm such and such number on the "waitlist", when really I'm not waiting on the waitlist. I'm waiting for lots of things, dossier tranlation, CIS fingerprinting, FDL letter, winning the lottery or a great time to take several months off of work....but not the waitlist.
But since I blog stalk everyone else (yes, I read your blog too, please update more often) to see who's getting referrals and find out whatever else is happening, I guess it's only fair to to put my #s up here too.

4 comments:
You always crack me up :)! That is exciting that you are getting closer - hooray :)!
Kristin
No coffee needed. I am so excited for everyone! I just pray the referrals keep coming at this speed. I would love to know who our little girl is.
Amy
Oh yes, the life of an obsessive adoptive mom...I too am a blog stalker. It is such a joy to see referrals for the people you "know" and then know that you have moved up on the list. Yay for the new numbers.
Ha ! I KNEW that was you on my blog LOL :)
Blog stalking is fun :) AND cheaper then online shopping.
Maria
Post a Comment